Plant For Optics use softwares TFCalc and FilmStartm for design, control and analysis of optical thin films, to make PVD optical coatings in vacuum coating systems using different evaporation sources, as thermal resistive heating source, E-gun and Ion Assistant source. Reflectance and Transmittance measurements are done by sophisticated spectrometers Perkin Elmer Lambda 950 and PHOTON RT for UV-VIS-NIR, Shimadzu for IR range.
– Single layer coating
– Multi-layer Broadband AR coatings (BBAR)
– Beamsplitting coating (metal or dielectric layers)
– Filter coatings (cut-off and band-pass filters)
– Reflective mirror coatings (metal, dielectric)
– HEAR coatings in MWIR and LWIR ranges – click here to see
– DLC coatings in MWIR and LWIR ranges – click here to see