The technological process is a photolithography contact method for application of reticle pattern on glass substrates.
– Transparent background with etched and filled in lines by TiO2 / ZrO2 and paint. Typical line width 10 ± 3 microns , others line width is available upon customer request.
– Transparent background with chromium lines. Typical line width 6 ±1 micron others line width is available upon customer request.
– Non-transparent chromium background and transparent lines. Typical line width 6 ±1 micron, others line width is available upon customer request.
– Typical distance tolerance between patterns up to ± 3 microns.
– Centering better than 0.1mm of reticle lines with respect to outside diameter of glass substrate.
– Optional coatings :AR coatings on both sides of reticle ,applied after photolithography.
– Quality inspection of widths and distances is done on measuring microscopes MITUTOYO and VICKERS with accuracy of 1 micron